What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The simple and easy way to cook nutritious meals
- Showing you how to prepare meals in a fast and easy way to enable you more time to just relax in the evenings
- Giving you a cookbook that will have your friends raving and your kids asking for seconds
- Giving you step by step techniques for smart and simple to prepare recipes
- Helping you know exactly what you are having for dinner each evening
- Shaving an hour or two off the time you spend in the kitchen
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Recipe Idea scores 73.33/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.recipe-idea.com/cookbook.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $8.5.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: recipe-idea.com you’ll also be taken through to recipe-idea.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)